This International Women's Day, and for all the days after it:
- I pledge to be kind to myself, because I know I haven't been;
- I pledge that I will look after my health and wellbeing as well as I look after others'
- I will cheerfully accept that as women AND men we can't "have it all" or "do it all" at once, and enjoy knowing there's a season for everything
- I will take more walks, see more trees, swim more seas, and relax with Mother Nature
- I won't worry about the future; it hasn't happened; the past was a kind teacher, but the present is where we need to be
- I relish the journey, and enjoy each minute, being patient for the destination;
- I see "balance" as a continuum, as not equal halves or thirds or quarters in life, but more as a "flow" and that relieves pressure for women everywhere;
- I am content and happy, and hope that you all are, too.
Happy International Women’s Day, everyone!